World Sailing Show - March 2020
This month the World Sailing Show focuses on the thrills and spills of a decade of foiling with Sir Ben Ainslie at the INEOS TEAM UK training base in Cagliari, Italy. The British America’s Cup skipper looks ahead to an action-packed year in SailGP and the America’s Cup World Series.
We bring you action from the star-studded fleet competing in the RORC Caribbean 600 race - 700 sailors from 37 nations racing 600 miles around 11 islands.
A year of Olympic sailing kicked off in Miami with the World Cup Series. We bring you the stories and action from the event that featured seven Olympic classes.
Another speed record has been won by the French. Francis Joyon and his IDEC Sport crew concluded a winter of record-breaking by taking the Hong Kong to London tea clipper route record.
- Foiling into the future. Sir Ben Ainslie looks forward to a year of thrills and spills in SailGP and America’s Cup World Series.
- The star sailors and action from this year’s RORC Caribbean 600 race.
- Olympic qualifying action from the World Cup Series in Miami.
- Francis Joyon breaks the the tea clipper route record from Hong Kong to London.
- Winners from the 49er, 49erFX and Nacra 17 world championships in Australia.